St Patrick a Green Saint?
The Green Man’s 10 reasons St Patrick is an Environmentalist Saint:
1. The beer is green
2. They bike there
3. He didn’t just drive the snakes out of Ireland, he car-pooled.
4. Van Morrison’s version of "It’s Not Easy Being Green"
5. A four-leaf clover on a colleen’s lapel is prettier than a cloverleaf interchange on a freeway
6. Leprechauns leave a smaller carbon footprint
7. Blarney is a sustainable resource, unlike B.S., which emits methane gas as a by-product
8. A four-pack of Guinness will take you farther than a six-pack of Bud
10. You can power a lightbulb off a potato (we saw it in science class)
11. The beer is only green once a year